Kidnappers demand N20 million from victims’ father in Kaduna


Kidnappers have contacted the parent of the six abducted children from Urgwan Sauri, Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna metropolis and demanded for N20 million ransom.

Suspected bandits had stormed the resident of Mr. Andrew Umoh, located at Ungwan Sauri,
on Tuesday last week, kidnapped his son, three other children and one other person.

Mr Umoh told DAILYPOST in Kaduna on Tuesday that the abductors of the children called and demanded for N20 million before they could release them.

He said when the kidnappers stormed his residence, he told them to carry him, but they refused, saying he was too old.

He said that his 41-year-old son, Peter Andrew Umoh,
is the bread winner of the family.

The 86-years-old man lamented that in his entire life, he has not seen nor touched one million Naira, not to talk of about N20 million.

He called for assistance from members of the public.





Read from the Source link

(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)

About The Author

You might be interested in

LEAVE YOUR COMMENT

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *